Shop for a cause


I'm a firm believer in the necessity of making a lasting contribution in the world. I believe that the Lord mandates us to be the hands and feet of Jesus in the nations, because of this world-wide missions is huge part of my heart. This year I have the opportunity to go to Cota, Colombia in July 2017 with a team of 49 other people.
Our goal is simple: to spread the love of God, while investing spiritually and tangibly in the individuals we encounter.
I'll be traveling with the youth division of the Church of God. In Colombia, we will complete building projects, operate children's vacation bible school, minister to the youth at the boys/girls shelters and embark on street evangelism.

The Approximate cost of the Trip is $1,000
Consider donating at: https://www.yweaflorida.com/make-payments-1/

In the meantime, get ready to shop for a cause at The Spring Sale.  All contributions will benefit world wide missions.


More details to follow.


All my love,
Obioma

No comments